Monday, February 4, 2013

January Empties

February is finally here and the January blues are over. Here are my empties for the least liked month of the year!!



I used up quite a bit of make-up last month, probably in an effort to cover the toll the party season has taken on me!

Products include: VO5 High Volume Hairspray, Aussie Miracle Hair Insurance Leave-In Conditioner, Clarins Moisture- Rich Body Lotion, Clarins HydraQuench Cooling Cream-Gel, Garnier Olia Silk and Shine Conditioner, Demaq Up Duo, Clarins Instant Eye Make-Up Remover, Burts Bees Lipbalm, Clarins Instant Definition Mascara, Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat, Essence Bronzer in 02, YSL Rouge Volupte in 19, Mac  Studio Fix Foundation, Mac Hue and Mac Lazy Day. 




Although there were products that I liked such as Burts Bees Lipbalm and Mac Studio Fix Fluid there are two products Id rush out to repurchase. Seche Vite ; which I already repurchased and Clarins Instant Eye Make-Up Remover which is the only eye make-up remover I have ever gotten on well with. It doesnt irritate my extremely sensitive eyes yet is extremely effective. 
.

What Products have you used up this month?


Have you used any of the products mentioned? 


No comments: