Friday, February 15, 2013

Revlon Valentine



Yesterday  was  the day that singletons dread and Facebook is filled with posts about their other half. I decided to get festive and paint my nails in Revlons Valentine ; a colour I favour on any other day! 



Rumoured to be a favourite of singer  Adele, Valentine is a gorgeous deep red shade a joint favourite with another Revlon shade Plummy pictured below.

   




Although I have many nail polishes in out there shades, I find myself regularly wearing either of these. I really like the Revlon Enamels they provide rich colour in two coats and stay chip free for days, the shades Vixen and Cherries in the Snow are also on my 'to buy list'.


I leave you with a picture of flowers from my other half. We just stayed in and had a few drinks :-)




Have you tried the Revlon Nail Enamels?

Did you have a nice Valentines Day?


No comments: